This morning, it was decided that group exhibition is postponed until maybe May and my extension of stay at least 3 months probably. I just contacted the Schengen visa authority. I’ve been feeling massive fatigue against rapid change of circumstances, so went to practice the piano which is my tranquilizer( btw using a rental bike to avoid the contact with people). While playing I organized my mind that I should accept this situation as my destiny. I’m not sure I’ll make extra painting or get a job in three months, but I’ll try to think positively.

Follow me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *